Our on-page optimization involves usage of innovative and path breaking strategies that helps a website go up in the search engine rankings. Some of those services we offer include Search Engine Marketing, Social Media marketing and Pay per Click services.
The On-Page Optimization includes the following:
- Insertion of Meta Tags (Title, Desc and Keywords).
- Image & video Optimization.
- Content Optimization for Keyword Relevancy.
- XML sitemaps, RSS feed and pad file.
- LSI implementation.
- HTML Source Code Validation.
- Robots.txt File.
The above mentioned points will propel a website to the top of the search engines like Google and Yahoo and other major search engines. Such strategies greatly improves the quality of website besides making the site website Search Engine Optimized or Search Engine Friendly.
Here are some of the factors involved in on-page optimization that helps to improves the quality of the website besides making it search engine enabled.
- Title Tag.
- Anchor Text of Links.
- Keywords use in document from site – Internet Pages.
- Primary subject matter of site.
- External links to linking pages.
- Link popularity of site in topical community.
- Global Link popularity.
- Keyword Spamming
- Off Page Optimization
Offers complete internet marketing services which consists Off-page optimization that enhances the quality and scope of website at the same time boosting the page rankings in the search engine results.
We provide Search Engine Marketing Services, Social Media Marketing services and pay per click services to enhance the quality of the website.
Off-page optimization results in increasing direct marketing of the business. Some of the off-page optimization strategies are:
- Directory Submissions.
- New Blogs Creation/Posting.
- New Articles Creation/Posting.
- Forum postings.
- Product feed submission.
- Search Engine Marketing Services
- Social Media Optimization and Marketing (SMO/SMM).
- Creating of classified, story & events and publishing it.
- RSS Submission.
- Press release.
- Local classified submission.
- Video Submission.
- Site Submission in theme based sites.
- Pay per click services.