Multi Vendor B2B Ecommerce Marketplace Web Design Company Hyderabad
KENCloud is engaged in delivering a Multi-Vendor E-commerce marketplace to the vendors to helps them in thriving online digital stores into a multi-vendor marketplace. The Multi-vendor marketplace extension provides a supplier account to the vendors which enable vendors and suppliers to create, update, track and manage data related to all the products and services.
We, at KENCloud, helps online merchants in easily opening the online store where multiple vendors sell their services or products through a single storefront. Be it a startup or a well-established enterprise, you can rely on us for adopting feature-rich multi-vendor marketplace e-commerce business stores that exactly suit your business requirements.
Great for Retailers and Suppliers:
Multiple Sellers – Enables multiple vendors to sell their products or services on your site
- Bulk Product Upload – Allows vendors to upload various products info and manage inventory using CSV files
- Orders List – Vendors are allowed to upload and manage their products and services along with the prices and shipping.
- Advanced Tracking– With the advanced tracking code provided by the unique system, vendors will be able to monitor and manage the shipping information of all orders hassle-free.
- Notifications – Numerous notices and alarms for favoring items by an administrator and when another request has been made
- PayPal Integration– Admin can without much of a stretch pay merchants with the Paypal add-on. Installment can be set to be done consequently or physically.
- Commission Tiers – Based on item class and merchants, administrators can charge particular commission.
- Vendors Subscriptions– Ability to make distinctive merchants paid membership designs. For instance, 10 items, 3 months’ membership for $50
- Detailed Reports – Provides continuous item deals reports, adds up to deals reports, income reports and more with many sifting choices.
- Multi-shipping– Each seller can include various delivery techniques. Clients can choose their own particular favored delivering choice.
- Mobile Responsive– All Marketplace frontend and backend modules are versatile responsive
- Transparency – All the clients are permitted to see merchant data including item audits and provider evaluations.
- Drop Shipping – Suppliers can view and modify the delivery strategies and costs effortlessly and it additionally empowers clients to pick the best reasonable transportation strategy among different accessible alternatives.
- Same Product various suppliers– Enable numerous merchants/vendors to offer a similar item. The item that appeared in the store frontend can have a cost in light of administrator settings (in light of provider rating, best cost, administrator manual choice, stock accessibility).
- Merchant Profile – Provides completely modified, open profile to the sellers which will be shown on all item pages. It permits administrators to physically endorse sellers’ accounts.
Multi-Seller Marketplace Admin Benefits:
- Easy to Build – It enables you to assemble your own specialty-based commercial center without keeping a stock.
- Commission – Enables you to make a defaulting seller deals expense for all merchants. You can likewise set custom charges for every individual vendor.
- Moderation – Moderate seller profiles, item data, shipping game plans, and provider abilities.
- Reporting – You can channel the reports of the definite deal in view of providers, classes, client gatherings, and the sky is the limit from there.
- Unified Cart – It likewise gives you to process every one of the installments of merchants on a solitary shopping a chance to truck framework and enables you to pay sellers physically or naturally.
- Automate Vendors Payments – Pay sellers physically or consequently
Multi-Vendor Marketplace Supplier Benefits:
- Get Started Easily – You can offer items and administrations online without advancing and keep up your own particular site.
- Upload and Manage Products – Upload, oversee, screen, track items, requests, and dispatching plans autonomously.
- Supplier Profile – The adaptable provider profile empowers the clients to see organization data, items, evaluations, and audits.
- Track Sales – Track deals with the reports of the point-by-point deal.
- Grouped Products – Multiple merchants can set their own particular cost for a similar item and offer their items on a solitary stage.
Admin Moderation Capabilities
- Drop-Shipping– Allow your providers/sellers to make a chain of supply, empowering them to build up their own particular worldwide business with cutting-edge drop shipping choices
- Multi-Seller Marketplace– Allow numerous vendors to transfer their items straightforwardly to your Magento store
- Admin Moderation– Admin can direct item data, shipping game plans, and provider capacities
- Advanced Billing– Allows the administrator to process all installments with a solitary shopping basket framework
- Separate Login– Admin can set a different enlistment and login page for providers
- Store Management– Give different workers restricted access to deal with their items from the front-end without utilizing the Admin interface
- Product List– Admin has a rundown of the considerable number of items included by the provider
- Sales Reports– Admin can produce a provider’s business report
- Filter Sales Reports– Filter deals reports by providers, item classes, client gatherings and that’s only the tip of the iceberg
- Change Product Supplier– Admin can change an item’s provider/proprietor
- Billing Reports– Admin have charging report for each request
- Product Approval– Admin can choose whenever imported items are affirmed naturally or needs endorsement from administrator board, additionally for imported items from CSV
- Vendor Payment Tracking– Track charging to arrange your month to month merchant installments
- Vendor Approval– Admin can physically favor merchant’s profile after enlistment, or have it endorsed naturally
Admin Customization Options
- Customize Product Forms– Product structures can be effortlessly changed in the administrator board
- Metadata Labels– Admin can change marks of the current item metadata
- Product Categories– Admin can characterize what classifications are accessible to all providers or set them for every provider
- Supplier Order List– Admin can characterize what requests will be shown on the provider arrange the list
- Product Attributes– Admin can set what Attribute Set can be utilized in merchant item creation
- Tax Group– Admin can characterize charge aggregate for providers’ items
- Product SKU– Admin can characterize if providers can characterize items SKU or it will be auto-created
- Uploading Images– Admin can characterize what number of pictures can be transferred per item by providers
- Admin Fees– Admin can either set a default expense charge for provider incomes or set individual charges for every provider
- Product Types– Admin can characterize what item compose can be made by the provider
- Product Page– Admin can characterize regardless of whether to demonstrate providers’ items on their profile pages
- Downloadable Products– Admin can characterize kind of downloadable item records and the maximum size
- Supplier Profile– Admin can characterize custom fields for providers’ profiles – they can likewise set a portion of the fields as the framework so they won’t appear on providers’ profile pages.
Supplier Products Management
- Add Products– Suppliers can include new items (straightforward, virtual, downloadable, and configurable), each containing an item depiction, metadata, and pictures
- CSV– Supplier can import items from a CSV document and their pictures
- Frontend Preview– Supplier can review items on the frontend before they go life
- Configurable Products– Supplier can make related items for the configurable item or utilize existing items which coordinate a configurable item
- Supplier Product List– Suppliers can see and deal with their items from the frontend
- Cloning Products– Supplier can clone their item
- Product Form- Supplier can add new components to the provider item shape
- Shipping Information– Easily print and spare delivery data as indicated by the chose bearer’s prerequisites
Supplier Tools and Dashboard
- Sales Reports– Supplier is given a dashboard with deals and income charts
- Order Management– Suppliers can deal with their requests, start shipping, print shipping names and make solicitations for orders
- Supplier Panel– Every provider has a connection on their dashboard page with the items transfer and administration highlights
- Supplier Ratings– Each provider has star appraisals appeared on their profile
- Supplier’s Detailed Reports– Most Viewed Products, Bestsellers, Ordered Products and fare to CSV
- Shipping Methods– Supplier can set different transportation techniques for their items – they can set Flat Rate, Table Rate, or Free Shipping
- Email Notifications– Supplier/Admin notices for new requests, new items transferred/affirmed
- Supplier Profile– Suppliers can make a profile with a name, portrayal and can transfer symbols
- Multi-shipping– Each merchant can include various transportation strategies. Clients can choose their own favored sending choice.
- Custom Notifications– Suppliers can characterize what notices they will get.